Marketing Operations Analyst
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Description: Nutanix is looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst with top-notch technical project management skills. The ideal candidate must be fluent in marketing technologies including system integrations, database schemas, process design and implementation, automation, and vendor onboarding. You are a marketing technologist first and a people person second. You enjoy taking projects to completion, from the design phase until the enablement phase and can work collaboratively along the way.
- Manage and maintain various components of the Marketing technology stack
- Design, optimize, and implement new processes for our various Marketing teams
- Create reports, dashboards, and data segments from our existing database
- Integrate new systems and tools into our existing ecosystem
- Support the global roll out of new systems/tools/processes
- Work cross-functionally with the IT Teams to deploy new systems and processes
- Ability to translate business use cases into technical requirements that our IT teams can actually action on
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Marketing preferred
- 1-2 years of experience of technical marketing experience at an enterprise technology company (preferably B2B)
- Previous experience managing technical projects from design to implementation
- Previous experience integrating technologies (to Salesforce and/or Marketo preferred)
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Strong people skills, must be able to work across various teams and communicate clearly and concisely
- Excellent problem solver and creative thinker
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.