Sales Development Representative - San Jose
Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you’re authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by Dheeraj Pandey, one of CRN’s “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,” Nutanix welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
Nutanix employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, plenty of snacks, employee (and family) events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at Nutanix by following us on Twitter: @NutanixCareers and Instagram: @Nutanix
Proactively prospect into Strategic Accounts, leveraging the Industry's best techniques and sales acceleration tools. You'll generate meetings and evangelize Nutanix solutions to high-profile accounts and engage with the World’s largest accounts as part of a Nutanix Strategic Account team member.
- Perform required administrative functions, including database updates and email communications.
- Build working relationships with Inside Sales Reps and Field Sales Reps to effectively strategize on meeting strategies.
- Must be motivated and dependable with strong work ethics, a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn.
- You must also be highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills and the ability to build business relationships.
- Able to identify new opportunities and pass to the Field Account Executives.
- Align with Field Account Executive to effectively create regional territory plans.
- Utilize and leverage internal technology to manage marketing leads effectively.
- Effective Data Management through internal and external sources, such as CRM, social media, and other tools.
- Be driven and self-motivated.
- Be creative and persistent in finding ways to reach targets.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and communication skills.
- Multi-task, yet maintain attention to details.
- Skilled with Outlook, with familiarity with Salesforce and databases preferred.
- General understanding of Information Technology, storage and servers.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS degree preferred.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.