EMEA Demand Generation Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
This role is an immediate full-time position. We are seeking someone who is highly creative, proactive, hands-on and has the ability to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a very fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Overseeing and maintaining campaign plans, including conducting on-going planning calls and communicating plans and results to internal and external audiences. This will also include securing marketing and cross-functional approval and support for overall demand generation strategy, program tactics and budget for our EMEA audiences.
- Developing and executing measurable demand generation programs that drive pipeline for our sales teams using a variety of channels including webinars, email, web, account based, content, and digital marketing tactics.
- Right-size global campaigns to EMEA requirements to achieve maximum ROI.
- Partnering with global and regional teams to define and maintain a consistent campaign cadence to ensure a regular flow of highly qualified leads across multiple channels.
- Develop and execute campaigns across a variety of product offerings, solutions, verticals and personas, and including account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns.
- Support regional field marketing on local EMEA asset needs.
- Collaborating with digital, events, field, product and other marketing teams on acquisition and growth demand generation programs in order to define the strategies and tactics that will drive success for key programs.
- Developing the strategy and program plans for engaging and enabling sales development reps, field sales and channel partners as part of campaign roll-outs.
- Establishing targets and metrics for marketing campaign reach and engagement and monitoring the results to ensure success and or required adjustment to strategy or tactics.
- Staying in touch with best practices that enable you to successfully drive pipeline.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-7 years of experience in a demand generation role within Europe. Ideal experience also includes working in a SaaS technology organization focused on the B2B enterprise market.
- Self-starter with the ability to drive projects from start to finish, including being a data-driven thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies, experiment, learn and improve.
- Experience aligning cross functionally with regional sales and marketing teams, with the ability to present analysis and insights with clarity and confidence.
- Proven results with demand generation programs, including demonstrated proficiency with multiple formats of demand generation, including but not limited to webinars, email, web, account based, content, and digital marketing.
- 4+ years of solid mar-tech experience including marketing automation and CRM systems (preferably Marketo and Salesforce.com).
- Proven experience with campaign management.
- Proven experience executing executive level persona-based campaigns.
- Exceptional writing and copy-editing skills (e.g. developing compelling/engaging campaign messaging, web copy, email copy, etc.).
- Experience with webinar software (e.g. ON24, GoToWebinar, etc).
- Experience with closed-loop measurement and reporting for marketing campaigns.
- High standards of communication - both oral and written and strong project management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and drive positive business relationships across the company.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.