OEM Alliance Manager Northern Europe
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is looking for an OEM Alliance Manager for the Northern Europe Region, this role can be based outside of any of our offices in the Nordics:
As a OEM Alliance Manager, you are responsible for selling Nutanix - Dell EMC, Lenovo and IBM OEM Product and Solutions through the Dell EMC, Lenovo & IBM organization and interacting directly with regional sales teams in Northern Europe. You will be working closely with the EMEA Channel team and Regional sales and SE leaders.
Essential to success in this role is the ability to drive bookings and sales growth of the OEM solutions together with the OEM Sales and Marketing organisation. This will be achieved shoulder to shoulder with the native Nutanix team in Northern EMEA and corporate providing unrivalled support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for you to leverage to exceed sales performance goals. In this position you would be working very closely with the Northern Europe co-founders, VPs and Directors and have a large amount of influence on sales team decisions and initiatives across the region
- Drive revenue and bookings growth through the OEM partners.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within alliance partner organizations; penetrate new divisions and organizations within alliance partner account; develop new selling relationships within assigned alliance partner account; develop new direct selling opportunities together with the alliance partner sales team.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with prospects.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospect and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Help alliance partner to respond to strategic RFP's and follow up with prospects.
- Develop an account plan to sell to alliance partner customers based on their business needs.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects together with the alliance partner and the Nutanix sales team.
- Recommend marketing strategies to drive demand for the OEM Solutions.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information for the business through the alliance partner.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your alliance partner and relevant key channels.
- Provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Nutanix solution for the alliance partner.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development of both Nutanix and the alliance partner.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix data management storage solutions.
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 to 10 years of sales and business development experience preferred.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.