Inside Account Executive - San Jose
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
We are looking for an accomplished, SMB quota carrying Account Executive (Inside Sales) to drive our technology and super-serve our customers. If you have a passion for Enterprise Cloud Technology and an interest in how it can impact businesses; we want to talk with you.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, great products, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it.
If you join our team in San Jose, you will complete our Inside Sales Field Readiness Academy. Our Sales Academy teaches you the building blocks of cloud, data center, and high tech as well as drilling into the fundamentals of selling and cold calling. The goal is to develop and prepare inside sales reps to become high performing field reps. After being a successful IAE, you can be on the fast track to move out to the field anywhere in the US that has an opening and build your own territory. Top performers have a clear path to field sales in at little as 1-2 years!
Together, we will create the next long-standing iconic technology company and do extraordinary things. So if you are ready to do your best work, come and join us!
- Attain a minimum of 100% Quota attainment selling into the SMB Space
- Maintain and submit accurate weekly forecasts
- Qualify new opportunities, present Nutanix solutions, overcome objections, negotiate and close business over the phone & WebEx
- Manage and build pipeline that is 3-5X assigned quota
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including customer/partner calls, meetings and pipeline generated
- Team with Channel, Field & Marketing teams to build your business
- Build and execute against your SMB business plan
- Experience in high tech quota carrying sales
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Excellent communication (interpersonal and presentation) and closing skills, and have successfully applied these in inside sales
- Knowledge of datacenter technologies such as virtualization, storage, servers, cloud and networking
- Experience transacting and going to market with Channel partners
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
- Positive attitude
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 1 year previous revenue quota sales experience with a track record of success
- Limited travel requirements (<15%)
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.