Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is the global leader for Hyperconverged Infrastructure solutions and we are seeking to expand our team. Nutanix Customer Success provides trusted resources who possess a wide range of industry experience to customers around the world. Nutanix Resident Consultants have the main focus on customer specified outcomes, provide technical leadership, advice around standard methodologies, and provide an expert viewpoint on the customer's needs.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Nutanix Customer Success is looking for a Customer focused, ambitious, and driven virtualization consultant to serve as a Resident Consultant for a major player in the energy market. This is an onsite position located in Rosemead, California.
Your Responsibilities will include
- Administration and support of your customer's existing Nutanix/VMware environment, Investigate and solution issues in the environment, create growth plans and generate reports based on your customer's current trends.
- You will lead and drive architectural strategy activities in concert with the architecture and engineering teams. This position will require an extended knowledge of the VMware stack and integration thereof.
- Act as trusted advisor to teams while providing guidance for Nutanix and VMware standard methodologies. You will also Identify and suggest architectural and engineering changes that would benefit the customer in their environment.
- You will join efforts with the Nutanix sales team in identifying and communicating new opportunities as well as ongoing customer status and reporting. You'll also keep the customer well-informed by providing status reporting on projects, updates to software and any ancillary documentation.
- You will be responsible for Physical placement of servers and installation of Nutanix software which will require the ability to lift 50 pounds.
- We are seeking an individual who is patient and professional. You should be able to remain calm when under pressure, and be someone who thrives in an environment where there is an opportunity to educate others.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as a virtualization consultant.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills used as part of a commitment to help others succeed.
- A keen knowledge of VMware ESX and data center virtualization which includes experience with Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform, experience with Citrix products including XenDesktop and XenApp.
- Deep understanding of storage technologies and data protection technologies like replication, snapshots, backup, restore, etc.
- Deep Windows administration abilities and experience.
- An ability to independently analyze and diagnose highly complex networking problems across different platforms.
- Ability to be hands-on in servicing the requirements of a client.
- A focus on delighting the customer and building relationships.
- High level of comfort performing
white boardingsessions, group presentations, and craftingdocuments such as white papers, processes, and other customer centricdocumentation.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.