Social Media Specialist (Contract)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
6 month Contract
The Nutanix Social Media Associate (Cloud) will be responsible for building and managing the day-to-day activities of our @NutanixCloud handles on Twitter and Instagram, as well as potentially running paid campaigns on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Reporting up to our Cloud team (but also residing in-office with Nutanix Worldwide Social Media Marketing team), the Associate will collaborate across the entire organization, curating the best content possible.
We’re looking for a creative, outside-the-box, self-starting storyteller who can thrive in our fast-paced, Hungry, Humble, and Honest digital marketing team.
The role is 40 hours a week and on-site at our Durham, NC office.
- Be creative and tell great stories.
- Oversee content production and facilitation, improving processes over time.
- Harmonize with the Cloud, Social Media
andContent marketing teams.
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration on multiple projects.
- Multi-task the support of many initiatives at once, spanning corporate events, press opportunities and product marketing.
- Uphold the cadence established for the Nutanix brand: one unique post a day, and one “deeper” asset a month (whitepaper, etc).
- Champion brand continuity and brand voice.
- Ideate and produce assets with limited guidance.
- Familiarize yourself with Nutanix’ suite of technology products.
customcopy as needed.
- Upload, publish, organize and track static and video assets across a calendar, production board
- Execute follower acquisition web scripts aligned with the cloud space.
- Take abstract concepts and technical messaging and convert them into visual-first, mobile-friendly stories.
- Community manage and reply (1 hour response times encouraged).
- Apply social listening, share insights with
- Act as a “gatekeeper” for worldwide- and social media- appropriate content. The ability to assess, make editorial
judgementsbased on metrics, and “say no” is a crucial part of this role.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with Sprinklr, Spredfast, HootSuite, Buffer, Sprout or similar.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Animoto or other content creation platforms.
- Experience with creating multimedia and video content
- Comfort functioning in a fast-paced,
- Comfort with cloud technology space.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, flexibility, strong follow through.
- Ability to embrace the unexpected.
- Previous experience managing social content or brand handles a bonus.
- Willingness to travel with some regularity to HQ in San Jose/California.
Please supply samples of work – such as a portfolio or links to your past posts in social feeds.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.