MTS - Full Stack Engineer
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is disrupting the multi-billion dollar cloud infrastructure market by pioneering the first hybrid cloud platform that can incrementally scale out to manage petabytes of data, while running tens of thousands of virtual machines. This brings about exciting new challenges in building a cloud scale distributed control plane that can serve multitude of applications.
You will work on the new licensing and features consumption service that will determine when and how Nutanix users will use our software and services. This core feature will be a core service to be consumed by other Nutanix features as well as consumers.
- Design and develop reliable, efficient, high performance control plane software for large scale enterprise and hybrid cloud.
- Design and develop features for the Nutanix manageability platform that interacts with Nutanix Core Services.
- Design and Implement a cloud scale API platform that makes it easy for developers to build, publish, execute and manage APIs at cloud scale.
- Contribute to the development of Prism, specifically Prism UI development.
- Create effective unit and integration tests.
- Ability to write scripts and tools for development and debugging.
- Love of programming.
- Solid Java and Python experience required.
- Experience with web servers and REST APIs a PLUS.
- Solid understanding of scalable and distributed systems.
- Experience in working in linux environment.
- Knowledge of virtualization (VMWare, KVM, or Hyper-V) and Cloud Infrastructure.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.