Engineering - Returnship Job (QA)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
What is the Nutanix Returnship Program?
The Nutanix Returnship program, called WomEncore, is an opportunity for women who have taken a career break to return to the workforce. It is a comprehensive program, consisting of online learning, on-the-job training, a paid internship, and a full-time job offer for those who pass the qualifying assessment. Returnship positions are presently open to all women who have taken a break of 2 years or more, and have at least 3 years of prior work experience.
- Positions open to women in Bangalore only
- Candidates must have taken a career break for 2 years or more
- Candidates must have, at minimum, 3 years of prior work experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work on the next generation projects and features as part of the Nutanix Platform.
- Work with development, test automation, documentation and product management teams to deliver high-quality products in a fast-paced environment
- Love of programming in Python for enterprise-quality software.
- Experiencing in Regression/Functional/System testing
- Develop test strategy, write test plans and detailed test cases.
- Ability to debug, author and extend automated tests.
- Experience with automated testing of RESTful web services
- Experience in clustered/distributed systems is a plus.
- Experience using virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, KVM or Xen is a plus
- Experience testing hosted/standalone Multi-tenant web applications is a plus
- Knowledge of Selenium, Appium, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
If you would like to know more about Nutanix Returnship Program, visit: https://www.womencore.in/
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.