Technical Recruiter (University Recruiting)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
On the Nutanix Talent Acquisition Team, we provide the tools and resources for you to pave your career as you see fit. There is unlimited access to Hiring Managers, Hiring Team Members, Global Recruiting Org, as well as all other business units (Finance, Comp and Benefits, etc.) to help foster great relationships with your candidates and your Hiring Teams. Our goal is to empower you to be as successful as possible while enabling you to provide a phenomenal hiring experience at all times.
Joining the University Recruiting Team, you will work closely with interns and new grads to start their careers at Nutanix. Our team has the monumental task of bringing on top talent from across the globe. We are constantly evolving our program and building new ways to engage students.
- Develop and ensure execution of recruiting strategies and marketing efforts for colleges/universities
- Communicate strategy/key messages to campus teams/stakeholders
- Find top talent on various platforms including LinkedIn, Piazza, etc.
- Build relationships and serve as the point-of-contact for all Nutanix on-campus relationships
- Serve as primary point of contact for all candidates throughout the hiring journey
- Pay high attention to data integrity
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- Two or more years campus recruiting experience
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of the academic landscape and processes
- Willing and able to travel up to 50% during peak season
- Eager to contribute in a dynamic environment and ability to work cross-functionally
- Desire understanding of full life cycle recruiting
- Experience with diversity and inclusion
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.