Campaign Marketing Specialist- Operations
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
You are the ideal Campaign Specialist candidate if you love building complex programs and working out all the kinks. You have designed and executed highly effective marketing programs. You can’t help organizing people and things, and have a strong vision for how to do things better.
You are a strategic thinker as much as a tactical powerhouse. You have set up detailed program tracking to make informed decisions and to continually optimize the marketing team’s performance. Even when no one asks, you love peeking at performance data.
A skilled project manager, you are known for attention to detail. You’re seen as a go-to person within your function to get things done. You understand the importance of structure and simplicity in helping raise the effectiveness of the whole team. In this role, you will be the person with a pulse on our KPIs and can explain the numbers.
This position is based in our San Jose Headquarters.
- Define and communicate standard metrics reporting templates across a global team of marketing professionals
- Partner with Marketing Ops to define the Salesforce.com and Tableau dashboards needed to analyze program effectiveness, providing the business logic
- Collect and report on our own campaign team’s program performance, using the same templates that you defined for the global team
- Own and manage the program and campaign team’s budget, working with each stakeholder to understand spend, accruals, and unspent budget that could be reallocated
- Assist with opening and managing purchase orders process with finance
- Attend theater operations review calls, and present the programs team contributions to regional KPIs
- Track the program and campaign team KPIs, raising the flag when things need course correcting
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders across the global marketing and sales teams to drive end-to-end program results
- Radically simplify both program and communication to ensure global execution
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent project management skills with superb attention to detail
- Experience in finance or marketing operations
- Hands-on knowledge of Salesfore.com, Tableau or similar reporting systems
- Experience in setting up reporting dashboards for marketing teams
- Knowledge of demand generation mix including one of the following: email marketing, direct mail, social media, online marketing, channel marketing, webinars, tradeshows and field events
- Strong analytical skills and a drive to understand WHY
- 3-5 years experience in high growth, entrepreneurial environments -- with B2B marketing preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.