Cloud Security Developer
Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you’re authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by Dheeraj Pandey, one of CRN’s “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,” Nutanix welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
Nutanix employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, plenty of snacks, employee (and family) events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at Nutanix by following us on Twitter: @NutanixCareers and Instagram: @Nutanix
Cloud Security Developer
Nutanix is disrupting the multi-billion dollar Enterprise Cloud market by pioneering the first converged compute & storage virtualization appliance that can incrementally scale out to manage petabytes of data while running tens of thousands of virtual machines.
Nutanix security team focuses on building secure cloud platform. This team is responsible for developing customer facing security functionality and platform security. We are seeking experienced engineers with broad security expertise in enterprise products and cloud services.
- Architect, design and develop software to secure a converged computing and storage platform for the software defined data center.
- Design and develop authentication, authorization, auditing, data at rest encryption and other security features.
- Design and develop infrastructure security components like secret storage, just in time systems, security monitoring and etc.
- Work closely with development, test, documentation and product management teams to deliver high quality products and services in a fast paced environment.
- Engage with customers and support when needed to solve production issues.
- 5+ years of experience in security and software engineering.
- Designing and Developing enterprise products in C++, Java, C# and/or python.
- Strong knowledge in web protocols, operating systems (preferably Linux), hypervisors and distributed systems architecture.
- Deep understanding of Authentication protocols (Kerberos or similar) and Authorization models (fine grained permission model, RBAC and etc)
- Experience in developing or integrating federated identity solutions using SAML, OAuth, OpenID (Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services or similar).
- Deep understanding of Cryptography and prior experience in using Symmetric Key and Asymmetric key encryption algorithms.
- Experience in platform security (least privileged design, software lockdown, auditing, security monitoring).
- Experience in security distributed systems and cloud services is preferable.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.