Product Presales Specialist Frame
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
The Nutanix Frame Product Specialist combines deep understanding and scaling of End User Computing process and tooling with a keen understanding of how to address the critical business needs of enterprise customers through Nutanix products and solutions. This is a high-impact, high-visibility role, and is considered to be the pinnacle of the Systems Engineering career path at Nutanix.
- Support our sales teams on large and/or strategic opportunities for EUC workloads
- Engage with senior business and technical decision makers throughout the sales process.
- Present and discuss the value proposition(s) associated with your area of specialization.
- Build and grow relationships with respective integration partners (Citrix, VMware, Microsoft, etc.) to strengthen the Nutanix competitive advantage.
- Create and deliver technical content to CxO and Director level individuals within customers and partners, communicating company vision as well as solution architecture and strategy.
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within select accounts to identify opportunities and sell Nutanix Solutions.
- Cultivate, grow and leverage reseller/alliance partner relationships to increase sales and grow pipeline.
- Develop and deliver technical readiness content to Nutanix Sales Engineers as needed.
- Install, support, and maintain Nutanix solutions during Proof of Concept (POC) deployments.
- Stay well ahead of the learning curve in your area of expertise and related business trends.
- Deep subject matter expertise in Application and Desktop Virtualization along with Networking, Storage, and Platform Performance/Sizing.
- The ability to ascertain and articulate the business and technical needs of a customer and align those to existing Nutanix offerings.
- Experience designing and implementing application and desktop virtualization solutions across multiple client platforms and network infrastructures
- Thorough understanding of technical sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and technically close deals.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Experience writing and delivering focused technical and non-technical content in front of large audiences of customers, partners, engineers and executives.
- Experience in architecting, designing and deploying solutions in a high governance environment.
- Ability to travel within the United States as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years prior Sales Engineering or Reseller experience in a high-tech sales environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.