Global Marketing Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
You are the ideal candidate if you are passionate about excellent experiences for your customers and prospects. You are a master at driving strategic execution and can speak knowledgeably and comfortably about our products in front of key executives, end-users and internal stakeholders.
You have designed and driven full cycle marketing programs that drive pipeline and can take demand generation to the next level. You are excited about building and leading individualized marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics.
You want to own the marketing plan for top accounts and lead the partnership between marketing campaigns, field marketing, inside sales, and field sales, to generate pipeline. You see marketing opportunities constantly in the world around you and apply the lessons on the job to drive outstanding results.
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for key sales accounts
- Manage cross-functional execution of plan
- Execute on account plan in conjunction with other marketing and sales stakeholders
- Serve as theater expert on ABM and conduct trainings and seminars as required
- Design & execute 1:1 and 1: few marketing initiatives to meet pipeline needs of your accounts
- Work with content teams to create and customize messaging and assets for each account
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within account
Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of 7+ years experience in high-tech, B2B demand generation or ABM
- Strong track record of driving rapid lead and revenue growth through highly creative marketing programs
- Seen as a trusted leader and advisor, comfortable presenting in front of executive audiences
- Expert knowledge of demand generation mix including email marketing, direct mail, social media, online marketing, channel marketing, webinars
- Excellent ability to present and serve as a trusted resource
- Strong analytical skills and fanatical obsession with achieving pipeline growth
- You are a content master with the ability to craft strategic value propositions and customized messaging for each persona in your account
- Master project management skills with superb attention to detail
- Standout communication skills with extraordinary ability to collaborate constructively and cross-functionally
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Marketing, Economics or Business degree preferred
- French, or German language a plus
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.