Senior Healthcare Presales Engineer - National
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.Job Summary
Nutanix is seeking an experienced Senior Systems Engineer \ Pre-Sales Architect with a proven track record in healthcare solution selling. Candidates would need to demonstrate they are familiar with the challenges being faced by healthcare customers and will work together with their sales counterpart to clearly articulate the value of Nutanix.
As a Nutanix Senior Sales Engineer you will be responsible for identifying and matching technology opportunities with the customer’s business issues and objectives. The Senior Systems Engineer is a high impact, very prominent role responsible for establishing Nutanix as an innovative technology leader for healthcare customers.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within the healthcare sector and develop new selling relationships within your customer base.
- Utilising a consultative approach, discuss business issues with healthcare customers in order to develop Nutanix based solutions to their challenges.
- Co-Develop an account plan to sell to healthcare customers based on their business needs.
Present Nutanix Solutions value proposition to customers and partners.
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each account to identify opportunities and sell Nutanix Solutions.
- Ability to leverage and maximize reseller/alliance partner relationships to increase sales performance.
- Create and deliver technical product presentations and/or training sessions to channel partners and customers remotely or at customer locations/Nutanix facilities.
- Ability to travel within Australia and New Zealand
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and how Nutanix can enable business transformation.
A strong understanding of one or more of the following areas:
Healthcare Specific Applications
Networking, Storage, and Platform Performance/Sizing
Qualifications and Experience
3+ years of healthcare sales experience preferred.
Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.