Systems Reliability Engineering Internship (Netherlands)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.At Nutanix we truly believe that students offer an innovative view to our technology and team. Fresh minds and those who are willing to push the envelope are going to launch our company further than the rest. We are committed to finding and hiring the best out there and it starts with you!
For our rapidly growing site in The Netherlands, we are looking for a pro-active bright Systems Reliability Engineering Intern to help supporting our EMEA wide customers.
- Debug and diagnose customer issues encountered in the field.
- Improve serviceability of the product by developing tools to scale our field deployment and auto-support infrastructure.
- Provide analysis of our existing customer base to avoid and minimize risks in the field.
- Define and drive changes to our product with the development engineering team, given feedback from customers and field implementations.
- Work with technology partners (ie. Vmware, Citrix, Fusion-IO, Mellanox, Microsoft) to resolve issues and push improvements in our ecosystem.
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases.
- Available to be on support weekdays and weekends on a rotational basis.
- Be a champion for our customers. Go above and beyond to support their business and use of the Nutanix product.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- The passion & ability to learn new things, while never being satisfied with the status quo.
- Currently studying/working within the European Union.
- Willingness to work in a fast-growing company with huge potential.
- Native Proficiency in foreign languages strongly preferred.
- Available for at least four months.
Qualifications and Experience
- Currently enrolled in a University education in the fields of Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Studies (REQUIRED)
- Experience in and/or affinity with working with virtualization (preferably Vmware ESXi), layer 2/3 networking, Linux technology<span
- We offer competitive compensation
- Work in our EMEA HQ office in an international environment with employees from all over the globe
- Free chair massages 2x a month
- Free delicious daily lunch and free snacks and drinks in the office. Brunch served every Friday!
- Yoga classes on Thursdays
- Opportunity to network and learn about the industry
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.