Systems Reliability Engineering Internship (Netherlands)
Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you’re authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by Dheeraj Pandey, one of CRN’s “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,” Nutanix welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
Nutanix employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, plenty of snacks, employee (and family) events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at Nutanix by following us on Twitter: @NutanixCareers and Instagram: @NutanixAt Nutanix we truly believe that students offer an innovative view to our technology and team. Fresh minds and those who are willing to push the envelope are going to launch our company further than the rest. We are committed to finding and hiring the best out there and it starts with you!
For our rapidly growing site in The Netherlands, we are looking for a pro-active bright Systems Reliability Engineering Intern to help supporting our EMEA wide customers.
- Debug and diagnose customer issues encountered in the field.
- Improve serviceability of the product by developing tools to scale our field deployment and auto-support infrastructure.
- Provide analysis of our existing customer base to avoid and minimize risks in the field.
- Define and drive changes to our product with the development engineering team, given feedback from customers and field implementations.
- Work with technology partners (ie. Vmware, Citrix, Fusion-IO, Mellanox, Microsoft) to resolve issues and push improvements in our ecosystem.
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases.
- Available to be on support weekdays and weekends on a rotational basis.
- Be a champion for our customers. Go above and beyond to support their business and use of the Nutanix product.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- The passion & ability to learn new things, while never being satisfied with the status quo.
- Currently studying/working within the European Union.
- Willingness to work in a fast-growing company with huge potential.
- Native Proficiency in foreign languages strongly preferred.
- Available for at least four months.
Qualifications and Experience
- Currently enrolled in a University education in the fields of Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Studies (REQUIRED)
- Experience in and/or affinity with working with virtualization (preferably Vmware ESXi), layer 2/3 networking, Linux technology<span
- We offer competitive compensation
- Work in our EMEA HQ office in an international environment with employees from all over the globe
- Free chair massages 2x a month
- Free delicious daily lunch and free snacks and drinks in the office. Brunch served every Friday!
- Yoga classes on Thursdays
- Opportunity to network and learn about the industry
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.