Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
We are looking for a DevOp Engineer to join and be part of our dynamic and growing Tools and Release Engineering team supporting Monolithic and Microservices projects. The DevOps Engineer is responsible for creating and automating the deployment of large scale multi-site applications with a focus on End-to-End customer validation. The DevOps Engineer is responsible for creating and automating the Software Builds, Continuous integration and deployment. The engineer has to team-up with application developers to dynamically scale the simulation environments based on the customer’s actual environments.
- Setting up the Software Builds, test environments, Designing the Jenkins pipelines and automation
- Adopting test driven methodologies in tools development and designing tools to support microservice based product architecture
- An expert in setting up continuous integration, testing and Delivery pipelines
- Using Infra automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes for Writing Planning, and Creating Infrastructure as Code
- Responsible for creating and automating the deployment of large scale multi-site applications
- Work closely with application developers to dynamically scale the simulation environments based on the customer’s actual environments.
- Manage many system configuration profiles for different customers to support instant creation of simulation environments
- Developer Build scripts and tools to suite the workloads of customers application
- Document systems and best practices for software developers and other DevOps engineers
- Troubleshoot application deployments, recreate customer issues
- Provide technical support to Internal customer support and professional services team
- Enthusiastic problem solver who loves challenges and maintains a positive attitude in a dynamic working environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (or non-US equivalent) in CS, EE, IS, Math or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in software development or systems administration
- Proficient at administering Linux machines, preferably RHEL or Centos
- Strong coding experience using languages including Python and Go
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.