Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related stream is required.
- Ability to write code in any language will be required with preference to Python. Candidate with experience in test automation with selenium will be preferred.
- Candidate should have experience with virtualized platform like ESXi, KVM or HyperVwill be preferred.
- Candidates from with experience in virtualizationbackground will be preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with test automation.
- Minimum of 5 or more yearsof overall Software QA experience.
We are looking for “Humble, Hungryand Honest” individuals who can own and drive every aspect of quality standards required to create a delightful and useful product. You will be required to understand product design, plan testing, automate all testcases, interact with development, UX, UI, product management teams and work on every aspect of quality involved in creating a delightful product.
- You will “own the product quality” by working closely with various teams to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of product.
- We are looking for individuals who have a knack of finding impactful Analyze failures and determining root cause, setting the expectations of the solution/behavior based on the requirements.
- You will be driving test automationand will be involved in creating highly scalable and reliable test automation Automating test cases written and executed as part of new feature testing, and enabling automated regression runs for subsequent releases.
- Candidate must haveexposure to backendautomation framework development and testcase automation. Ability to write robust scripts to test the product. You should have ability to convert testcases into automated tests using Python/Perl.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.