Director, Digital Marketing
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Director, Digital Marketing
Nutanix, the hottest enterprise cloud startup, is looking for a rockstar Director of Digital Marketing to drive the global digital marketing and brand advertising strategy and execution.
The successful candidate will have solid business judgment, be a strategic thinker, possess strong creative and analytical skills, and have experience in creating online demand and awareness for cutting-edge technology products. Experience with planning and executing global campaigns across multiple audiences and languages is preferred.
- Develop and execute the annual global digital marketing plan, budget, spend, org design and functional KPIs across multiple regions.
- Optimize and implement best practices across all digital marketing programs, including: SEM, SEO, display, mobile, video, and social, with a focus on driving new customer acquisition, engagement, and inside sales conversions.
- Deep experience with advertising platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, AdWords, Programmatic platforms, Outbrain/Taboola
- Experience with SalesForce and Marketo platforms
- Own the entire metrics stack for all global digital efforts including lead generation, conversion rates, pipeline generation, and influence on bookings.
- Assess content effectiveness, and drive alignment between marketing campaign narratives and the website user experience and KPIs.
- Act as strategic partner and internal digital marketing agency to global demand marketing, brand awareness, and inside sales.
- Develop compelling go-to market plans to support and extend brand campaigns/initiatives across global sales regions.
- Proactively identify opportunities for innovation and incremental business growth potential. Develop business cases, gain endorsement and execute.
- Manage an internal team, external agencies, and work across multiple groups within and outside of the marketing organization.
Skills / Experience:
- 10+ years’ digital marketing and online sales experience, preferably with a B2B technology background, preferably on a global scale.
- Strong balance of analytics/data and creative/design.
- Passionate about B2B lead gen, digital advertising, brand awareness. Experience with paid media, owned media, web content strategy, localization, site merchandising, testing and analytics.
- Strong track record in performance analytics and making data driven decisions to continually optimize and drive the customer acquisition funnel.
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills to clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions. Strong leadership track record with ability to work effectively with executive leadership team.
- Balanced strategic and tactical thinker with strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills, and understanding of ROI analysis.
- Experience with building, mentoring and coaching a team.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.