Sales Operations Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Role and Responsibilities
This is full-time job supporting WW Field organization in an operational role. The role will be responsible for driving operational excellence around account and territory management. We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate expertise in managing account hierarchies and territory segmentation at scale in large organizations with defined account segmentation and complex go to market strategies.
- Account data management involving policy enforcement and change and create management execution
- Maintain Account hierarchy based in company policies
- Work with Regional sales operational leaders around account segmentation
- Understand sales SFDC infrastructure set up and participate in evolving it as requirements evolve
- 5+ years of industry experience in Sales Operations
- Experience using and administrating SalesForce.com
- Experience managing accounts in a global organization with segmented territories based on geography, vertical, and/or named accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal abilities, and tried attention to detail
- Knowledge of working with global teams
- A self-starter, able to handle various tasks at once and the ability to receive requirements and figure out solutions
- Ability to learn systems quickly
Systems Knowledge and experience:
- MS Excel & other MS office applications
- D&B data
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.