Enterprise Account Manager - South Australia
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.THE POSITION
We require a highly engaging, collaborative and seasoned sales professional who has vast experience in developing new business. We want someone who has a proven track record in building customer dedication through expert sales solution advice and support.
You will already be working with C-Level executives with the focus on positive relationships and developing commercial and major accounts. We want you to provide a first class partner and customer service whilst upselling Nutanix product suite.
To be highly successful in this position we need an energetic and outstanding Sales person to drive performance and capability in identifying new accounts. You have the ability to penetrate new divisions across your assigned industry vertical. We provide unrivaled support and tools across marketing to engineering for you to demonstrate and exceed sales performance goals.
You would be working very closely the co-founders and VPs and have a large amount of influence on sales team decisions and initiatives.
- You will use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner organizations; penetrating new divisions and organizations within assigned partner accounts. Build, harness and develop new selling relationships including developing new direct selling opportunities.
- You will encourage and support scheduled sales call appointments with prospects in our partner organizations. This includes collaborating with the Nutanix Channel Partner Representatives to also participate in the sales calls to help qualify opportunities.
- You will build and develop a highly strategic account plan to sell to customers based on their sales solutions requirements.
- Using your strong RFP process knowledge you will work closely with key prospects in the development of quotes using a consultative approach which includes; responding to RFP's and follow up with partners and customers.
- Collaborate with Marketing and be creative on how to grow customer and partner accounts including staying afront with new technology changes across Nutanix.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts as well as training for your industry vertical customers.
- Identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Nutanix complete block solutions
- Experienced professional with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- We require someone who can work collaboratively with employees across all functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years as well as ability to communicate across all levels regarding opportunities, challenges and roadblocks that may occur.
- 10+ years of sales experience preferred.
- We require people who have extensive technology sales background, within global technology vendors. Ideally software sales experience from (but not limited to) Applications, Digital, Networking & Security, Cloud or virtualization.
- You will have natural flair to deliver impactful and highly articulated presentations at C- Level engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.