Marketing Manager - Philippines ( 12 months Contract)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
- Build and maintain relationships with the local sales teams, channel partners, and technology alliance partners.
- Develop deep understanding of target audience, including pain points, spending profiles, key projects and initiatives, and competing solutions, in each region.
- Align and customize global campaigns to fit regional needs.
- Develop marketing plans with all sales teams and top channel partners on a quarterly basis and conduct QBRs to measure results.
- Execute multi-touch demand generation programs that build pipeline to meet quarterly goals.
- Identify relevant industry events. Secure appropriate level of participation.
- Coordinate and manage all regional events, including seminars, tradeshows, networking events, and user group meetings.
- Measure ROI for all activities and analyze the sales funnel to identify areas for continual improvement.
- Identify and develop customer success stories that can be used as public references and case studies.
- Participate in social media and engagement in local markets.
- Lead localization plan / distribution of marketing materials
The Candidate You are strategic enough to direct next steps and create best routes to market, whilst at the same time being comfortable working hands on and participating in events and presentations. Working for a fast paced tech startup excites you; you want to have the opportunity to own the regional marketing strategy and execution. Obviously, you have comprehensive experience in marketing, but more importantly you want to be part of this because you are eager to grow and create. You are a team player and love working with smart creative and motivated people.
- 5+ years experience in marketing with strong emphasis in channel and field marketing.
- Solid understanding of datacenter infrastructure and virtualization technologies.
- Deep understanding of all modern demand generation channels and when to deploy each type of activity for maximum effectiveness.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation solutions such as Marketo.
- Have experience in planning and executing social campaign and digital marketing
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform in fast-paced and high-energy environment.
- Extensive experience in localizing and executing global integrated campaigns, with a demonstrated track record of exceptional achievement in field marketing for high-tech B2B companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business administration, mathematics, or statistics from top university.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.