Services Partner Program Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
The role of Services Partner Programs Manager is responsible for forging and bringing to bear key services partnerships with the goal of accelerating momentum and growth of Nutanix overall channel revenue. The role will develop channel partnerships with global as well as regional solution provider and independent services partners with the intent of delivering education, advisory, implementation and managed services to Nutanix customers. This is a critical role for the company, and a significant opportunity to shape the growth of Nutanix. You will work closely with senior management in Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Operations and Finance to grow Nutanix's revenue with services channel partners. The work does require extensive domestic as well as some international travel (+/- 50%).
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Develop an overall vision, strategy, and execution plan for Nutanix as we scale our business with services partners.
- Build and execute the right strategic alignment between Nutanix and the Nutanix channel partners, including driving go-to-market programs, solution development, field enablement, technical alignment, and training.
- Work with key internal Nutanix partners to develop and execute processes and procedures governing the OEM Services business.
- Identify key areas of alignment between Nutanix partners focused on specific industries or target growth markets & solutions offerings.
- Coordinate negotiation of technology & business agreements with partner organizations.
- Evangelize Nutanix to key stakeholders across the partner organization; be the voice partners within Nutanix Services.
- Act as a thought leader to Nutanix channel teams on business and strategic issues relating to the services partner ecosystem.
- Establish and track key success metrics.
The Services Partner Programs Manager will be a “big hitting” channel veteran and have developed and, or experienced in leading a services partner program, from inception, for a premier professional services organization. Besides regional and global services partners, experience in establishing alliances with global System Integrators and OEM Systems Vendors is a plus. The "sell through" services revenue and impact on overall Nutanix channel revenue will be key to the success for this role.
You should have a good technical foundation in the IT industry, including an in-depth working knowledge of the enterprise software and datacenter infrastructure spaces. You are an energetic and thoughtful executive with a high-energy approach. You will bring to bear existing business relationships to drive growth and will constantly look for opportunities to position Nutanix for success.
The Services Partner Program Manager should have the following:
- 7-10+ years’ experience in handling services partnerships in enterprise software, virtualization, storage and/or data center spaces, including a deep network of contacts with global and regional services partners in these spaces.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to +/- 50% time.
- Extraordinary social skills and able to communicate professionally with partners, customers, and internal multi-functional teams including Sales, Operations, Marketing & Engineering.
- Comfort with building strong relationships at all levels (working level to executive level) of the partner organizations as well as within Nutanix.
- Demonstrable ability to generate revenue through services partnerships.
- Ability to lead development of joint value proposition along with GTM strategy for and with partners.
- A structured thinker with good writing, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Well apprised of major industry trends relevant to Nutanix including converged infrastructure systems, SAN/NAS storage systems, software defined data centers, big data, virtualization, etc.
- Ability to lead multiple projects, resolve project urgency and execute detailed action plans; ability to collaborate effectively with Sales, Engineering, Marketing and Legal.
- A true self-starter who can quickly assess business requirements and become a trusted & integral part of the Nutanix team.
- The highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
- Hands-on, and “does what it takes” attitude to drive success.
- Multi-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency ranging from customers, channel partners, sales, marketing, and technical management.
- Mature and confident, with the executive presence to effectively represent the company externally, and bring enhanced credibility to Nutanix.
- Standout colleague with strong drive.
- Strong business sense and negotiation abilities.
- MBA or equivalent experience is desired. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent technical experience preferred
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.