Customer Success Analyst
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
About The Team
Are you keen to join one of the newest team @ Nutanix that is building a SaaS platform for the Enterprise Cloud. The BEAM team is hungry to build a new category of Cloud Governance Platform as a part of Nutanix vision to simplify Multi Cloud management. We continue with our dynamic startup mindset within and look forward to adding self initiated team members who like to take ownership and build outstanding products.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Analyst as a part of our team who can dive in, research and gather customer insights to drive product adoption through both a targeted and an automated approach.
- Analyse and present, metrics with respect to product adoption, retention, up-sell, overall health of the existing customer base.
- Understand Web analytics and tool implementation to track product usage metrics
- Design and develop product walk throughs for new feature releases and product adoption using tools like WalkMe
- Design and automate product surveys and customer feedback programs
- Experience with web and CRM analytical tools like Google Analytics, Intercom and Walkme etc for any web application.
- Basic understanding of REST API and some familiarity with any server-side language and databases will be a plus.
- Strong mathematical, analytical and organisation skills.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint).
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or MCA
- 1+ years of experience as an analyst (Business/Data) function, preferably in a Customer Success environment with exposure to the tools and technologies mentioned above
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.