Systems Reliability Engineer
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Do you thrive on solving complex technical problems? Do you want to be at the cutting edge of technology? If so, we’re interested in speaking with you! Nutanix Worldwide Support is a global organization providing 24/7 support in over 150 countries, in 20 different languages. We’re as proud of our 96% Customer Satisfaction rating as we are of the advancement opportunities, we can offer our team.
We’re comprised of leading technology specialists including VCPs, CCIEs, Microsoft Certified Professionals, Linux and Nutanix Platform Professionals among many others. Our customer base is growing rapidly and we’re looking for top-tier Systems Reliability Engineers who share our passion for customer success to join our team!
- Work directly with enterprise customers to replicate, troubleshoot, and resolve complex technical issues
- Work with our developers to identify defects and opportunities for product improvement
- Improve the serviceability of the product by testing new features and developing tools to scale our deployments and auto-support infrastructure
- Provide an analysis of our existing customer base to avoid and minimize risks in the install base
- Define and inspire changes to our product with our development engineering team based on feedback from customers and partner implementations
- Collaborate with technology partners (e.g. VMware, Citrix, Microsoft) to resolve issues and push improvements in our ecosystem
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases
- Provide support on weekdays and also off-hours on an as needed and scheduled rotational basis
- Be a champion for our customers. Go above and beyond to ensure customers are getting the most out of their investment in the Nutanix platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you’re able to work with a wide variety of people and collaborate with geographically distributed teams and effectively communicating everything from data points to critical feedback
- Customer Obsession – you're passionate about delivering a high-quality support experience and providing customers with the tools they need to succeed. You judge our own success by the success of the team and the happiness of our customers.
- Professional experience troubleshooting at least two of the following: Virtualization (preferably VMware ESXi), Networking (preferably layer 2/3), Linux Systems (preferably CLI administration), DevOps, Cloud or Enterprise Storage
- BS in Engineering or CS (or equivalent technical degree and 2+ years of work experience)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.