Senior Marketing Manager EMEA, OEM and GSI
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to influence, develop and execute co-marketing with our OEM and GSI Partners for measurable businessgrowth across the EMEA theatre. This role isresponsible for defining the marketing plan, gaining buy-in to organize and execute activities that generate new prospects, engages their routes-to-market, as well as supporting targeted enterprise account development.
Working within a quarterly planning framework, the successful candidate will work collaboratively and maximise global initiatives and plays to devise, execute, gain input, provide direction and effectively socialise the agreed plan and activities. This will include end-to-end budget management of the agreed funds.
Successful candidates will have stand-out leadership and business development skills. You can ensure an appropriate marketing mix that creates relevant yield and maximises spend using diverse customer acquisition tools.
- Determine and execute marketing plans with selected Partners and GSI’s that drive mutual demand and leverage their routes-to-market.
- Work with Nutanix OEMs to develop and execute a quarterly updated 6-month rolling marketing activity plan of demand creation and pipeline acceleration programs – directly to customers and through their routes-to-market.
- Work with GSI’s to support offering development, launches and GTM initiatives as well as market and field enablement activities. Working with the GSI sales manager ensure there is a robust marketing plan that forms part of a multi-year strategic business plans to integrate Nutanix products and solutions in the GSI’s offerings.
- Drive marketing executive alignment, engagement, QBRs and ongoing meetings/relationships
- Interlock with functional and regional leadership to ensure agreement on priorities, adjusting as required for changing market conditions and emerging opportunities.
- Work in partnership with the global Partner Marketing team to amplify and optimise centrally produced campaign materials and tune to the market ensuring the most efficient use of the available budget.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of programs.
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to your demand creation programs including event venues and services agencies.
- Prioritise and manage projects to timelines, budget and resources.
- Form key relationships with other functional groups such as product marketing, sales, sales operations, and partner sales to align marketing intent and goals.
- Manage allocated budget within the agreed parameters.
What success will look like
- An effective and respected relationship will have been established with your sales colleagues and our OEM and GSI partners based on successful activity execution.
- Success is based on a variety of factors including demand metrics and pipeline development of solutions/offerings built on or around Nutanix solutions.
- All internal stakeholders will be well informed and can input in a timely and consistent manner on plans, activities, forecasted performance, actual results and return on investment.
- Nutanix OEM and GSI Partners are highly effective in their execution; working collaboratively on aligned account acquisition, driving pipeline velocity, as well as adoption and active use of the latest Nutanix capabilities in their installed-base.
- You will be able to demonstrate customer and market insights to input and influence the needs of the market.
- Prior Partner/Channel Marketing experience is essential. Solid background in developing GSI specific positioning, messaging and content.
- EMEA operational experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- 8 or more years of B2B demand creation experience.
- Experience creating and implementing proven successful demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs including ABM and target market plans
- An understanding of cloud infrastructure, automation, application development and software defined data centres.
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency. Demonstrated strong listening, information gathering and empathy skills for uncovering and defining deliverables, needs and outcomes
- Proven record of working with a sales team to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- History of budget management
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.