Inside Channel Account Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Are you a seasoned sales professional? A proactive seller, who excels in a fast-paced and dynamic growth environment? Are you ready to showcase your background by leading our Channel Partners in the development and execution of rapid growth sales initiatives?
We are looking for an Inside Channel Sales Manager to join our China team. You will be responsible for the development, enablement and joint Demand and Pipeline generation initiatives for Nutanix focus partners.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it.
Together we will create a world-class Channel and do extraordinary things. So if you are ready to do your best work, come and join us!
- To demonstrate Nutanix’s values of Hunger, Honesty and Humility. To be a role model to our Channel Partners, driving a collaborative relationships that creates a positive partnership that is materialized by mutual goals and targets.
- To help identify, develop and retain target partners to fill gaps in the route to market
- To be known as the go-to person for a set of 20 to 30 partners (below the Master tier). Facilitating understanding of Nutanix offering, tools, processes and organization, the ICAM will be the owner of the relations with these partners.
- To assist partners in establishing a comprehensive training plan on Nutanix technology and sales skills
- To understand the segmentation of the partners’ business, to ensure appropriate coverage to assist Nutanix in maintaining market leadership.
- To define joined pipeline generation activities and measure ROI of each investment in time and money to continuously increase efficiency
- To support partners on sales cycle by providing access to right information and documents in order to secure opportunities
- To hold a pipeline cadenece and large deal review with each partner to qualify “Why Anything, Why Now and Why Nutanix. Understand the expected close dates and the next actions to close. Focus on what is closing this month and large deals. Provide information to validate the regional forecast.
- To work closely with the Nutanix teams of Account Managers (Field and Inside, Channel/OEM/GSI), and the Partner teams (resellers, distributors, OEMs, Alliances and System Integrators), to maximise opportunity and ensure deal progression.
- To drive Operational Excellence and ensure system accuracy including Clari, SFDC and relevant channel management tools.
- To continuously educate oneself to upskill, learn about leadership and ensure industry and competitive knowledge.
- 5+ years sales experience and 2+ years Channel experience
- Experience in enterprise sales required, Storage/Networking/Virtualization or Infrastructure industries strongly preferred
- Experience cold-calling, prospecting into Target Accounts and training others
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present in front of large audiences both in-person and over WebEx
- Proven consistent achievement of goals and quota attainment
- Travel 1 to 2 times a month required to Focus Partner office
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.