Business Development Intern
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is looking for an intern to support the Business Development team. It is an exciting opportunity for a first-year MBA student to gain strong experience in Sales, Alliances, and Marketing while being a part of the fastest growing infrastructure software company of the decade.
- Support alliances team in researching industry trends and following industry conversations, including competitive analysis.
- Assist in auditing and optimizing content for partner portal, enablement platform (seismic) and nutanix.com
- Create, proofread, polish, and revise landing pages, web pages, email, and other content as needed
- Work across teams to drive execution and update of Alliance Technology Solution Briefs
Qualifications and Experience:
- Pursuing a Master’s degree, MBA preferred
- Previous technical experience preferred (Engineering or Sciences)
- Local to San Jose
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ideally with a blend of business insight and technical aptitude.
- Attention to detail, flexibility, strong follow through, and the ability to embrace the unexpected.
- Ambitious with a relentless work ethic, persistent and resourceful
- Outgoing and love to talk to people, especially on the phone
- Fascinated by technology, and excited about selling groundbreaking ideas and products in a fast paced startup environment
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Available to start immediately. Part-time during the school year and full-time over the summer.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.