Customer Service Advocate ( Licensing / Product Support )
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
The Role: Nutanix is seeking well-rounded customer advocates to help support our systems in the field and provide an enriched and successful product experience. You will need to be the champion for Nutanix customers, handling all issues our customers encounter with Product licensing and Portal related issues, along with assisting our Systems Reliability Engineers in delivering world-class customer service.
- Handle all process and systems related support requests (Licensing requests, Support Portal issues etc.)
- Define and drive changes to our systems and processes working with support management, given feedback from customers and field implementations
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases
- Serve as liaison between Systems Reliability Engineers, Management and customer to improve customer service and business productivity.
- Be a champion for our customers. Go above and beyond to support their business and use of the Nutanix product to ensure that we have highly-satisfied customers.
- 2+ years of experience in customer-facing positions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- The passion & ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment, learning new things, while never being satisfied with the status quo.
- Be self-driven with a willingness to work in a fast growing company with huge potential.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.