Senior Benefits Analyst
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Sr. Analyst, Benefits – Global Benefits Team
The Global Benefits team at Nutanix is looking for a Senior Benefits Analyst for the Americas (currently the US, Canada, Mexico & Brazil) with a passion for helping others, providing a high level of customer service, attention to detail and continuous drive to learn.
This role will have primary responsibility for leave of absence, workers’ compensation and wellness programs. This includes interfacing with employees, management, HRBPs, People Relations and Shared Services. To succeed in this role, we want someone that strives toward best in class results specific to employee experience & satisfaction, operational efficiency, vendor management and ongoing service level performance. Additionally, this position partners with the Global Benefits Team on the administration of all benefit programs in the Americas.
- Administer benefit programs for employees based in the Americas
- Work with outsourced administrators and internal departments to maximize plan performance and the employee experience, as well as continually improve processes
- Administer the Leaves of Absence and Worker's Compensation programs: with a strong working knowledge of various leave laws (e.g. FMLA, CFRA, PDL and ADA) and workers' compensation laws; and strong leave management skills
- Assist employees with escalated questions regarding benefit issues
- Monitoring and auditing of plan data to carriers and reconciliation of error reports, and review and verification of vendor premium and fees
- Partner with the Benefit Team members to design, rollout and administer all benefit plan offerings
- Participate in benefits surveys and benchmarking
- Track and identify trends in benefit program data to assist in making recommendations to management
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for benefit processes
- Stay current with proposed legislation and look for applicability within existing programs
- Project participation and perform related duties as assigned
Key Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 5 years of employee benefit experience
- Current knowledge of employment laws as they pertain to: ERISA, FMLA & state specific leave laws/acts, HIPAA, FLSA, ADA, workers’ compensation, OSHA, EEOC and COBRA
- Proven track record of thriving in a hyper growth organization
- Flexible and able to work under tight deadlines, handle multiple tasks, and respond quickly to changing priorities
- Work in a collaborative style and environment and actively solicit input from diverse perspectives to improve team and department deliverables
- Clear and concise verbal and writing skills to effectively communicate and exert appropriate influence to drive successful outcomes for programs/projects
- Exceptional consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Proficiency in: Windows based applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint; and Workday
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in Human Resources or equivalent
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.