Channel & OEM Sales Director – Southern Europe (Paris-based)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.Location
As Regional Channel & OEM Director for S-EMEA, you are responsible for fostering the relationship between Nutanix and channel & OEM partners throughout your territory. Your ability to lead a diverse team of Channel Sales Managers and work with many partners across S-EMEA is essential to your being successful in this role, as well as your ability to penetrate new territories and align efforts from departments across both organizations. It is essential that you can work across cross-functional teams from Nutanix’s Sales, Systems Engineering, Channel Marketing, Field Marketing, Alliances and Sales Operations functions to lead your team striving to build pipeline necessary to attain and exceed sales performance.
- The essential responsibilities of the Regional Channel Manager are to lead a team of Channel Sales Managers and work directly with partners to build sales skills, increase number of partner
sellers, develop sales pipeline, and to work effectively across functions with other Nutanix employees to build partnerships with Nutanix partners: VADs, VARs and OEM
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative to grow our Channel business across S-EMEA
- Provide mentorship and management oversight to the Nutanix Channel Sales Managers to help them drive a sales strategy and goal attainment.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling sales strategies and goals with partners.
- Work closely with sales management on development and execution of a sales strategy; stick to available resources and district sales objectives.
- Participate in strategy planning sessions with channel partners and Nutanix sales management team on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Plan and direct channel activities including implementing forecasts, marketing program development, relationship development, partner satisfaction and collateral material development and distribution.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with a prospect in partner organization.
- Craft sales team alignment between partners and Nutanix account teams within the territory.
- Establish short-term and long-term goals and quotas in line with the regional sales objectives.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Identify needed resources for supporting sales strategy and develop a proposed budget for management review.
- Be seen and treated by Nutanix channel partners as a trusted and valued resource.
- Collaborate with the field marketing organization to plan, deliver and lead an effective communication and demand generation campaign for each focus partner.
- Identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Develop a partner business plan to sell to customers through partners based on their business needs and profiles.
- Develop ‘go to’ partner roster for each Nutanix sales team in your territory
- Develop quarterly MDF/Funding spend budgets based on the regional partner revenue targets
- Interface directly with Field Marketing teams to develop territory specific plans for all geographies.
- Use Social media to bi-directionally promote and drive the Nutanix and channel partnerships, goals and objectives.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collectively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- A strong understanding of the sales process and Channel Sales.
- Ability to effectively lead a diverse team of Channel Sales Managers.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions tackle business problems.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix architecture.
- As a top-tier, experienced professional, with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures, you will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving a wide range of issues in visionary and practical ways.
- Can own account responsibility and work on a team.
- You will contribute dedicatedly to the sales team efforts and positively influences decisions. You will also act as the leader of your team and be the main decision maker for them
- Can develop a budget to support the enablement, marketing and promotion of the regional partner business plans
Education & Experience
- 8 to 12 years of experience is helpful.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree is required; or related field is helpful.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.