Member of Technical Staff - Full-Stack Development - SaaS engineering
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
- You will be part of the full stack web development team responsible for developing E2E web applications for SaaS Engineering.
- Translate requirements and user stories into design specifications and solid code.
- Integrating with a third party cloud services such as salesforce, wso2/IDP via RESTful APIs.
- Able to demonstrate creating well architected REST APIs using java and/or with one of the major Node server frameworks ( Express.js/Sails.js etc).
- Maintain and enhance portals and web applications.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve issues in production and non-production environments.
- Bachelors and/or Masters in computer science OR related field of study.
- 5+ years experience with full stack development of Cloud/SaaS Applications.
- Experience in developing responsive web applications that work well across multiple devices.
- Fluency with CSS and a style-sheet language like LESS or SASS.
- Prior Knowledge developing RESTful API’s is must.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, PostGres, MySQL or Amazon Redshift.
- Knowledge in web Single Sign-on (SSO), OAuth, security and related authentication technologies.
- Experience with developing and managing cloud computing environments like Amazon EC2, Azure, Heroku is a real plus.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.