Global IT Ops Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Ever thought about where you can leverage A.I? Can it be automated? Can we build it so the users can easily help themselves? In this role, how you look at IT will never be the same. The Global IT Operations Manager will be responsible for leading the provisioning of world-class technology services to our employees and contractors across the globe, by maximizing technology efficiencies and minimizing manual intervention.
In this role, you will build strong business partnering relationships with regional management teams and ensuring the services IT provides continues to exceed local operational needs. The ability to engage and influence at all levels within the company is key, along with a talent for motivating, inspiring and developing other members of the IT organization. You will partner with other members of our IT leadership to provide solutions and technologies which will best support our "customer first" strategy while maintaining a secure operating environment. You will oversee a global team that will be measured against timely delivery and accuracy in a fast-paced environment undertaking constant technology, people and process change. The responsibility for customer success and operational excellence sits at the core of this role, where reactive thinking shifts to proactive solutions.
- Obsess about the IT front line – partner with the wider business to ensure what IT delivers is what our internal customers want and need
- Create and execute a strategy and plan for improving IT operational support efficiency and prioritizing customer success.
- Developing and driving operational metrics will be key – FTR, KPI, OKR, NPS
- Oversee daily global IT operations, led by local regional managers
- Develop and implement a solid global incident management strategy
- Keep the IT fire going by periodically reviewing supported technologies, system life cycles, and support processes
- Explore new technologies, trends, and solutions that bring innovation to help drive the organization and business opportunities
- Own ongoing communications to our IT customers - announcements, updates, etc.
- Participate in projects to ensuring effective service transition to IT Operations for support purposes
- Requires Associate’s degree or equivalent technical work experience and 5 or more years of technical management experience in a modern technology environment
- Proven track record of partnering and building relationships with customers at all levels of the company.
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure - physical and cloud-based, network, applications, and operations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Mac and WIN devices and associated peripherals; network operating systems and applications
- Extensive experience with troubleshooting hardware and software issues on laptops, desktops, mobile devices, and network printers for a corporate environment
- Proven history of driving technical innovation, while promoting a healthy team environment
- Excellent judgment and strong analytical skills as well as follow-up and organizational skills.
- ITIL certifications are a bonus
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.