Customer Marketing Specialist (Contract)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Job Title: Customer Marketing Specialist (Contract)
Duration: 6 Months
Nutanix is seeking an enthusiastic marketing professional who is passionate about building relationships and content to join the Customer Marketing team in a contract capacity. In this role, you will manage customer reference activities (case studies, videos, event speaking opportunities, press activities, etc.) as well as helping with aspects of our brand campaign.
- Cultivate a pipeline of customers that align
toour key focus areas for reference activities such as written case studies, video testimonials, brand campaign inclusion, reference calls, press/analyst activities.
- Build strong relationships with customers, sales teams, Field Marketing Managers, PR
andsocial media teams.
- Assist in securing and preparing customer speakers for events (both Nutanix and 3rd party).
- Look at new and different ways to bring our customer stories to life.
- Liaison with writers and the Product Marketing team to facilitate the review and approval process for customer assets.
- 3-5+ years’ experience with customer reference programs.
- Strong in content creation and editing with
an incredibleattention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans; ability to collaborate effectively across multiple organizations.
successdeveloping strong relationships and working collaboratively across global teams.
- Ability to effectively deliver in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication (written + verbal) skills.
- A creative team player, who cares about their work and continually looks at how we can improve.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.