NetSuite Finance Business Systems Analyst
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is building a world class organization and is looking for a top notch Finance Business Analyst to add to the team. The position requires a highly dedicated individual who can deliver results in a high growth, ever-evolving environment. This person will be responsible for the functional design and support of SaaS solutions for Finance.
The candidate will be part of the SaaS Engineering team and will be supporting various business groups like finance, accounting, FP&A, Tax, Professional Services. The candidate will act as a liaison between finance and the delivery teams to help drive and implement process, systems and change adoption within the organization. The ideal candidate will have worked in fast paced organizations with rapid growth and frequent change, helping to drive and execute on change initiatives. This person will work closely with finance business partners and build strategic relationships with IT, finance and business operations teams. The candidate must have experience in Netsuite ERP and must have deep understanding of all financial modules and processes. Strong experience required in General Ledger, Receivables, Payables, Project Accounting, Fixed Assets, Inventory (from a period close standpoint) etc. Candidate must have experience with month end activities in the financial systems. Must have worked with Advanced Revenue Management module in Netsuite. Must have a good understanding of the Netsuite Technology stack and how all the different components work in tandem to build good solutions. Must have experience in the payment processing module in Netsuite. Experience required in Tax calculations leveraging systems like Avalara, Vertex etc. Must be able to build Saved searches, customize reports in Netsuite to address business reporting needs.
- Documentation of business requirements and the associated metrics needed to identify if the requirements are achieved.
- Efficiently optimize existing business processes to drive productivity in business groups.
- Design new business processes that will scale and help business teams across the company.
- Must have the ability to train and help business users complete their daily tasks effectively.
- Effectively communicate business requirements to the technical organizations, and vice versa.
- Provides regular communication regarding the status of specific projects and interfaces with all areas affected by the project.
- Interact extensively with development teams to communicate business requirements in order to deliver efficient solutions in a timely manner.
- Provide support to the Finance organization at all times, especially during month end and quarter end.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a Finance, Accounting or Info Systems discipline.
- Minimum of 8+ years of related work experience in an operational role and some experience with project and or change management.
- Experience working with Auditors both internal and external ensuring that business processes and Change control processes are SOX compliant is mandatory.
- Experience in a high change, rapidly growing business is a plus.
- Experience with ARM module of Netsuite to implement ASC 606 is a big plus.
- Experience with Adaptive insights or Hyperion will be a big bonus.
- Strong relationship building.
- Effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting.
- Exceptional ability to gather organize and evaluate any information or data needed as input from stakeholders and development team to determine requirements and specifications.
- CAN DO attitude.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced and continually evolving environment.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, priorities and complete objectives on time.
- Excellent communication skills, including both verbal and written.
- Excellent problem solving skills, conflict/resolution management, active listening, time management and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exposure to process development and change execution.
- Ability to interact with all levels of business users (end-users/executives).
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.