Sales Operations SFDC Admin
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
In this role your will be supporting the Director, Sales Process and Data within the Nutanix Sales Operations organization. You’ll play a critical role managing all SFDC processes in the sales-centric objects, including, but not exclusive of, the Account, Opportunity, Registration, User, Meeting, and Contact. You will work very closely with the SaaS engineering team to execute requirements set the business leaders, as well as maintain and enhance current processes as the needs of the business evolve.
- Develop full understanding of Nutanix SFDC setup in sales objects
- Create fields, workflows, validations, system permissions, role hierarchy, etc. in SFDC sandbox and work directly with the system admin on the SaaS engineering team on deployments into production using Jira
- Lead weekly ticket prioritization meetings with SaaS engineering team
- Engage as required with SaaS team to explain requirements and work toward optimal solutions
- Execute testing and provide evidence of success in Jira in order for deployments to take place
- Manage and track past, present, and future tickets/tasks ensuring deadlines are hit, and when required, communicate and seek approval amongst stakeholders of enhancements
- Manage Clari user experience and forecasting setup
- Potential to grow team underneath in future
- 3+ years experience in Sales Operations where SFDC was CRM platform
- SFDC traditional admin setup expertise (ability to code not required)
- Experience using SalesForce.com (Lightning experience is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal abilities, attention to detail
- A self-starter, able to handle various tasks at once and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Excellent organizational skills
- “Get it done now” attitude
Systems Knowledge and experience:
- SFDC Admin
- MS Excel & other MS office applications
- Data Loader
- D&B & Hoovers
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.