Business Operations Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Business Operations Manager
Nutanix is hiring a Business Operations Manager to join our industry-leading and award-winning Support organization. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with some of the most energetic individuals and leaders in the technology support industry. You will work with cross-functional teams to lead Support programs that directly impact customer experience in a positive way. As part of your responsibilities, you will organize and coordinate programs, projects and also lead Support Product Management efforts. We’re looking for an experienced, multi-faceted individual who is passionate about their work. You’re equally comfortable developing the vision as well as executing on the defined programs to support business growth. You will provide strategic guidance to teams in ways that promote the Nutanix Support culture and align with our objective of delivering an exceptional customer experience. The ideal candidate will be an excellent thought leader and will have experience leading cross-functional teams of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics. The ideal candidate also brings experience managing operational aspects of the Support Partner Ecosystem and Support Product Management.
Performance is primarily measured by Support and Partner process readiness, timely execution of programs, and customer satisfaction. This position requires an experienced person with significant relevant experience in program management, Partner management and Support Product Management. You will possess a strong background in both direct and indirect go-to-market, metrics, communications skills, and influencing internal and external stakeholders.
- Ownership of SKU Mgmt. process for Support org and key representative on X-Functional core teams.
- Coordinates and monitors the scheduling and execution elements of Support programs.
- Collaborates and leads efforts comprised of representation from NPI teams, Engineering, Alliances, Product Management, Sales, Marketing and Support.
- Building requirements, plans and presentations on introducing new Support programs or Support offerings.
- Ensures adherence to plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems, and guides the work of individuals assigned to programs that may be from various departments.
- Responds to RFPs and prepares proposals of new programs or Support products
- Work with Finance to understand financial implications of programs or Support products
- Develop relationships with Support partners and establish processes to ensure their long-term success
- Work with Finance to model long-term operating model for Direct and Partner-led business
- Capable of working on complex problems, developing program and support and handling exceptions without direct supervision.
- Ability to establish near-term and more strategic objectives, set and manage clear expectations, prioritize multiple projects and activities in a fast-paced environment, and follow through with timely execution in a fluid, cross-departmental team environment.
- Solid understanding of Support Operations and Product Management for both indirect and direct go-to-market – people, process, infrastructure and tools
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills
- Persuasive messaging and presentation skills
- Strong cross-functional leadership skills and demonstration of driving results
- Ability to negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated. Attentive to detail
Qualifications and Experience:
- MBA and Bachelor’s degree is highly desired
- 7+ years direct, relevant experience developing and managing programs to successful conclusion,
- 7+ years prior experience in Partner Operations and Suppport Product management - planning, execution, and success measurement.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.