Systems Reliability Engineer Intern
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
At Nutanix, we ensure the success of our groundbreaking technology through cluster health monitoring, quick response time, and unparalleled customer intimacy. As a Systems Reliability Engineer (SRE), you will be a part of this journey by acting as our customer’s champion and providing top level customer support. You will support our cloud solution in the field and provide an enriched and successful product experience. You will be the champion for Nutanix by providing an over the top support experience to our customers leveraging our private cloud solution.
- Partner with SRE team to successfully troubleshoot, debut, and diagnose customer issues encountered in the field.
- Provide analysis of our existing customer base to avoid and minimize risks in the field.
- Assist with lab recreates and set-up.
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases.
- Be a champion for our customers. Go above and beyond to support their business and use of the Nutanix stack.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited Bachelor's or Master’s degree program in Networking and Systems Administration, Computer Information Technology, Network Technologies, Computer Science, or a related discipline
- Understand of networking fundamentals, virtualization, or Linux required. Understanding of all three preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion to learn new technologies and problem-solve with our customers
- Must be able to commute to San Jose, CA
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.