International Payroll Contractor
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix has its international headquarters in the Netherlands where finance tasks and responsibilities for its locations in EMEA and APJ are centralized. The Finance Department covers the areas of Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Cash management, Payroll, Reporting and Tax among others. The International Payroll Contractor will take part of the payroll process for the countries In the EMEA & APJ region. This includes collecting and providing payroll data to the local payroll vendors and reviewing the completed payroll reports.
The successful candidate should be highly organized and proactive. An “assertive” style that works well with others and a positive, uplifting attitude will fit best. The position reports to the International Payroll Manager and will be based in Hoofddorp in the Netherlands.
Main tasks & responsibilities
● Ensuring the deadlines are met which are set in the payroll calendar.
● Ensure all payroll data is collected from internal departments, organized and submitted to the local
payroll vendor in a timely manner
● Review payroll output reports to ensure (variable) data is processed correctly.
● Manage payroll fundings and/or payments to employees and authorities
● Review journals prepared by local payroll partner and record in the general ledger
● Month end close activities such as reconciling payroll accounts
Other general tasks:
● Act as contact point for HR department and employees for payroll queries
● Support the international accounting team on ad-hoc projects and/or daily tasks
● Accounting education preferred (HEAO, SPD diploma or equivalent)
● International payroll experience preferred
● General Ledger accounting experience preferred
● Flexible team player
● Well organized and proactive with regards to administrative improvements
● Must have the ability to adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment
● Stress resistant
● Good communication skills
● Good knowledge of English required, Dutch or other language is advantageous;
● Knowledge of NetSuite and Expensify is advantageous
● Knowledge of Excel
● Cross cultural and multilingual
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.