Cyber Technology Analyst
Cyber Technology Analyst
AUI Corporate and AUI Labs Operations Departments
Associated Universities, Inc. (AUI) is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Technology Analyst position is responsible for working with security analytic platforms and tools as well as assist in evaluation, implementation and validation of cybersecurity risk mitigation controls within the organization and within client organizations. This will include ensuring functionality and operational capacity of diverse systems on a day-to-day basis with the intent of meeting the goals of the organization and, where applicable, the goals of clients.
Job Duties Summary
Key responsibilities and duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Support Woodstar Labs in developing a cyber and physical security plan for the Vienna Dunn Loring Office.
• Support the development the IT layout and build out for Dunn Loring Office.
• Support the development of real-time network scanning and buildout for Woodstars’ cyber monitoring services.
• Support the development of client materials for Incident Management.
• Support the build out of AUI and Woodstar marketing materials for the internal and external website.
• Participate in cyber related initiatives for clients, marketing, business development, and project management.
Physical Conditions/Nature of Work:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee typically sits at a desk, uses a personal computer, telephone, photocopier, facsimile, and other standard office equipment. The employee may occasionally be required to work outside around construction equipment. The employee may occasionally drive a vehicle, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee frequently is required to communicate in person, by electronic mail, and by telephone. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
An Associates Degree and/or two years of education in computer science or similar field is required.
Two to Three years of information security or systems administration experience with networks and systems. Work requires knowledge of system administration, data management and general IT processes and best practices. Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills. Must have good troubleshooting skills in defining and resolving problems and good technical writing/documentation abilities.