Fulfillment Associate (Shoreline)
WAREHOUSE WORKER, FULFILLMENT – @ Prime Now Site in Seattle, WA (Shoreline)
$16.45 PER HOUR
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A DOCUMENTED DISABILITY FOR CONSIDERATION IN THIS ROLE.
Northwest Center is recruiting for permanent, part-time positions in one of our region's largest online retailers. If you are reliable, have a positive attitude and want to work part-time, we may have the role for you!
An ideal candidate loves to create and continuously improve things. We need people who will bring excitement and a great attitude combined with a good work ethic. Successful team members will be comfortable working in a fast-paced warehouse environment and will understand that they play a pivotal role in making customers happy. We need people who are flexible to do whatever they can to meet customer expectations.
Basics of job (but not limited to):
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Using a handheld scanner to complete picking and packing inventory
- Inventory control and quality assurance tasks
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a documented disability
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Comfortable verbally communicating with team members
- Must be able to lift up to 49 lbs and stand or walk for duration of shift
- Able to use a smartphone, use apps and scan a bar code
- Able to read and write in English
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen (test to include marijuana)