Janitor - Day Shift
READY TO START YOUR NEW CAREER?
WHY NOT WITH NORTHWEST CENTER'S ARGUS JANITORIAL?!?!
Argus Janitorial is currently looking for a Janitor to join our team! This position will perform janitorial tasks in the Spokane area. The Janitor will provide coverage as needed Monday through Friday, 6:30 AM - 1:00 PM (32.5 hrs per week). Pay starts at $11.50 per hour!
- Sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning windows and vacuuming
- Ability to use various types of equipment and tools such as vacuums (uprights, backpack and portable), mops, mop ringer and bucket.
- Expected to clean areas such as offices, halls, restrooms, lunchrooms, stairwells, elevators, bank vaults and food service areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Possess reliable transportation (your own personal vehicle)
- Willingness to work a flexible, non-traditional schedule
- Must have your own transportation
- Some of the physical aspects include, but are not limited to walking, standing, bending, twisting, sitting, pulling and pushing. Employee must be able to manipulate around areas using arms, legs, feet, and hands. Employee must be able to lift 10 lbs. and under (60%), 11-25 lbs. (30%), 26-50 lbs. (10%).
At Argus Janitorial, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.