Administrative Support Specialist
ARE YOU A DATA ENTRY MAESTRO?
DO YOU THRIVE IN CREATING ORGANIZATION AND EFFICIENCIES?
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT RECYLCING AND INCLUSION?
Northwest Center is HIRING!
Join our Iconic Big Blue Truck Team as an Administrative Support Specialist in this pivotal role. You can expect to have a hands-on role supporting multiple teams while creating impact in our community.
A world of inclusion is the world as it should be. Northwest Center is there every step of the way with the support and success of our divisions like, The Big Blue Truck.
In this role you will provide the Big Blue Truck administrative, organizational and clerical support. In this role you will work within a fast-paced team environment, providing a high-level customer experience both internally and externally.
Schedule: Full-Time 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday-Friday (some flexibility with hours required)
Wage: $20.00-$22.00 per hour DOE
Location: SeaTac, WA
Candidates with the following experience are encouraged to apply:
- Experience as an efficient administrative professional, including data entry and advanced Excel
- Advance Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, administrative and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and take initiative
In this administrative support role, you can expect the following (but not limited to):
- Supports Divisional VP and Department Managers on administrative duties.
- Including setting up organizational systems, attending meetings, project management related to department goals and objectives.
- High level of quality control and accuracy; strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates flexibility in work flow
- Responsible for all data entry and management from all points of the operations,
- Example: Driver paperwork, DVIR’s, maintenance requests, driver performance
- Maintains departments daily and monthly dashboard of activity for result review
- Compiles raw data into various department reports daily, monthly and annual reports for review by management
- Cross trains on all support roles including call center and dispatch roles as needed by providing support to call center agents, assisting with donor contact via phone and email communications, and dispatch back up when needed during peak times, call outs and vacations.
- Trains other staff members on systems and processes
- All data entry and report preparation for department
- Prepares departments Dashboard reports
- Business Representative sales report
- Daily Route driver paperwork
- End of Month closing completion
- Donation Station Times
- Coordinates events, and large pickups, instructions for successful completion
- Chairs Safety Committee Meetings
- Prepare training packets, coordinates orientation and schedule for new hires
- Orders and maintains departments office, warehouse, janitorial supplies and inventories
- Reviews inventory thresholds bi-weekly with department stakeholders
- Code and track online credit card purchase for department managers
- Assist in projects and champion our routing system for the fleet (Fleetmatics).
- Maintains the follow for the department
- Current employee information
- Tracking and informing supervisors of employee reviews
- Maintains and prepares driver area
- Notify Marketing team of material needs
- Works closely with marketing and sales staff for support of reports, business development activity, prepares expenses for approvals.
- Archives departments monthly paper work– including updating spreadsheets
- Attends and participates in scheduled staff meetings.
Additional Support Items (but not limited to):
- Prepares mailings/communications to department staff including staff newsletters
- Proofreading and editing as needed
- Has flexibility and organizational skills to support all team members
- Prioritize work daily and manage multiple tasks
- Oversee operations and scheduling of maintenance for office equipment such as copiers
- Prepare mailing to new Host/Bin Partners
- Other job-related duties as assigned
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
People of all abilities working together.