Move Ambassador Supervisor for Northwest Center @ Amazon
Northwest Center Services is currently looking for a Supervisor to join our dedicated Move Ambassador team in South Lake Union! The Move Ambassador Supervisor oversees the team of Move Ambassadors and program operations to ensure an efficient and seamless move across workspaces on the Amazon corporate campus. You will have the opportunity to help coach and develop our team to ensure a customer-centric experience, while working to improve processes to ensure a high quality of service. Come make a difference in the community!
Location: South Lake Union
Schedule: Full Time
Wage: DOE + Great Benefits!
We provide excellent benefits for our staff which include Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement plan (including match), paid time off, Orca cards, Value Village Discount and much more!
To be considered for this role, please include a resume and cover letter with salary expectations.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Some college preferred
- Minimum 1-year Customer Service or administrative support experience
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills
- Exceptional computer skills and proficient in basic excel spreadsheets, word, outlook, and SharePoint.
- Ability to practice a high level of confidentiality
- Ensure that all team members are dedicated to the quality experience of each individual relocation and ensure each Amazonian has a positive experience working with the NWC Move Ambassador team
- Coordinate administrative personnel responsibilities for the team including but not limited to label distribution, move schedules, Trouble Ticket management, and survey information.
- Responsible for staffing and scheduling tasks including employee time/attendance, accurate employee timeclocks, and updating time-off requests .
- Ensure accurate and efficient communications among all team members at all times
- Attend and actively participate in ongoing professional development and scheduled trainings
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among team members that allows for feedback, input and expeditious conflict resolution.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.