Northwest Center's Argus Janitorial in Spokane is in search of an experienced Operations Manager. In this role you will manage the day-to-day activities of the Argus Janitorial business. This is a leadership role that will work to ensure the effective daily operations of accounts across major cities in the Eastern Washington region. You will be actively involved in scheduling, hiring, training, and financial management.
Location: Spokane, Washington
Schedule: Full Time
Wage: $55,000- 60,000
- Previous leadership and customer service experience (2+ years)
- A minimum of 5 years Janitorial and/or Maintenance experience
- Ability to lead and train staff
- High-level capacity for attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office product suite: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Primary customer point-of-contact: customer relations, respond to complaints promptly and professionally with detailed solutions
- Lead and further evolve the Argus Janitorial training program ensuring all staff receive effective training that meets Argus Janitorial standards
- Identify urgent and strategic recruitment needs, partner with recruiting team to ensure the efficient and timely interviewing and hiring of staff
- Responsible for new job set up: meet new customers, satisfy equipment needs, and staffing requirements
- Plan job and personnel cleaning schedules
- Ensure each Argus Janitorial Account operates within the defined budget scope
- Provide day-to-day support of the supervisory team to ensure they are equipped and supported to lead Janitorial staff
The position of Operations Manager, Argus Janitorial requires ·availability for occasional early mornings, evenings, and weekends. You are required to carry a cell phone and be available. However, this does not mean that you are required to work 24-hours. Standard hours are Monday- Friday, 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM. There are times when a supervisor or Janitorial staff may need to call you during off hours because they have questions or an emergency. You still need to be in the office between 4:00PM-5:00PM to meet with supervisors. This position will be assigned a company vehicle which will be operable during work hours only.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion -- we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.