Embedded Employment Consultant - School to Work
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Wage: $18.00 + Great Benefits!
LEADING THE WAY. At Northwest Center, it starts with you. We go above and beyond the traditional models and offer services not provided by other organizations.
As an Embedded Employment Consultant - School to Work, you will represent Northwest Center embedded into a local school district. You'll not only be providing vital services to people with disabilities, you'll be an ambassador for social change in your community! We partner with businesses for long-term employment solutions; you'll be in charge of forming and maintaining those relationships and advocating for our mission of inclusion. We push the limits of traditional job descriptions and encourage you to utilize your unique talents to make a big difference in people's lives. Feel proud to join a team with a long and successful history of breaking molds and working towards a more positive future -- for people of ALL ABILITIES.
• Bachelor's degree in a Human Services field preferred. A combination of other education and/or previous experience is acceptable.
• Valid WA State Driver's license
• Proof of automotive insurance
• 6+ months experience as an Employment Consultant
• At least three to five (3-5) years' experience working in disability-focused human services preferred
• Knowledge in the utilization of public and private funding programs to assist clients is preferred
• Knowledge and understanding of business/marketing principles
• Acceptable five (5) year driving record
• Sales and Development experience highly desirable
WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
We provide full time employees with a generous benefits package including: healthcare plans, retirement plans with a company match, competitive pay, paid vacations and much more.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.