Program Advancement Manager
Northwest Center is adding to the Program Advancement team! Apply Now for the opportunity to be a part of closing the employment gap for people with disabilities and so much more!
As the Program Advancement Manager, you will work closely with the Program Advancement Director to build new programs that advance Northwest Center’s vision to close the employment gap for people with disabilities. Program advancement projects are defined by the Employment Services strategic plan and have a focus on expanding our impact on the Employment Services team.
3+ years professional experience in one of the following fields
- Employment services for people with disabilities
- Project management
- Social services
Project management experience
Strong communication skills
Strong collaboration skills
Schedule: Full-Time Monday through Friday
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 yearly
- Develop program design and outcomes for a portfolio of up to 3 programs
- Develop project plans and project management tools to drive program delivery
- Collaborate across the Employment Services team to achieve program milestones and objectives
- Coordinate and manage program inter-dependencies, risks, and issues
- Build community and business partnerships to enable program delivery and success
- Define and manage program stakeholders
- Develop and deliver presentations to communicate program progress, outcomes, and products both internally and externally
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
* Thank you for your interest in a career at Northwest Center Services. We are eager to learn more about you! To be considered for this position, you must submit a resume with your application. *
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion - we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.