Lead Preschool Teacher (Seattle Preschool Program Classroom)
Northwest Center Kids is seeking a qualified Lead Preschool Teacher in a Seattle Preschool Program Classroom at our school in downtown Seattle! In this role, you will develop/implement positive, nurturing, and stimulating programs that help children develop social skills and prepare them for kindergarten. You will also have the opportunity to create and maintain supportive relationships with the student’s family members.
Location: Downtown Seattle
Schedule: Monday - Friday, an 8 hour shift between the hours of 7:00am and 6:00pm
Wage: DOE + Great Benefits!
- AA in Early Childhood Education
- 1 year lead experience with children in a classroom setting
- Ability to lift 25lbs
- Co-planning developmentally appropriate activities
- Child assessment and classroom management
- Collaboration with co-lead teacher, therapists, and other educational professionals
- Develops nurturing relationships with children and families
We provide excellent benefits including medical, elective dental and vision, 401K with company match, Orca Card, Value Village Discount, and much more!
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.