Northwest Center is looking for an Administrative Specialist to join our Big Blue Truck team! This position is responsible for data entry, administrative support, and coordination of our fleet for the department. This role works within a team providing a high-level customer experience both internally and externally. Also provides administrative, organizational and clerical support to the division.
Location: SeaTac, WA
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM
Wage: $19.00- $21.00 DOE
Examples of duties:
- Provide administrative support for the thrift sales team which includes, but is not limited to:
- High level of quality control and accuracy; strong attention to detail
- Assist in coordination of driver fleet, including daily compilation and entry of collection records.
- Assist department managers in establishing and ensuring compliance of the driving staff, with policies and procedures
- Assist department managers in daily route driver paperwork
- Prepare training packets, coordinate orientation and schedule for new hires
- Orders and maintain departments office, warehouse, janitorial supplies and inventories
- Bill coding and allocation for accounts payable including invoices, coding, and tracking online credit card purchase for department managers
- Support call center as needed by providing support to call center agents, assisting with donor contact via phone and email communications.
- Assist in projects and champion our routing system for the fleet.
- Minimum 4 years professional administrative experience, including data entry and advanced excel; customer service environment is a plus
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Expert user of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access
- WA Driver's License
- Clean 5 year driving record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, administrative and time management skills
- Project management experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and take initiative
- Fleetmatics fleet routing software experience a plus
We offer full time employees Medical, elective dental and vision, 401K, paid time off, paid holidays, and much more!
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion -- we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace