Move Ambassador for Northwest Center Services @ Amazon
Northwest Center Services @ Amazon is hiring!
Are you a detail-oriented, go-getter looking for a challenge?
Do you love a good Excel spreadsheet?
Do you value great customer service above all else?
If you answered yes, this may be the job for you!
As a Move Ambassador, you are responsible for providing support to ensure the most efficient and seamless experience for workspace moves across the corporate campus. The Move Ambassador would be responsible for providing excellent customer service for our clients by maintaining communication with our vendor partners, verifying data, and being onsite support during the move process.
Location: South Lake Union, to include the Greater Seattle Area
Wage: $21.50 per hour
Schedule: Full-time flexible schedule
To succeed in this role:
- Minimum 1-year customer service, real estate/facilities, or administrative support experience.
- Dedication to 5-star customer service
- Ability to multi-task several projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as a representative of Northwest Center.
- Ability to write concise correspondence and effectively communicate verbally and electronically with all levels of management.
- Strong conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with MS Windows, Excel, and Outlook e-mail.
- Utilize industry-specific computer programs to receive, compile and scrub move lists for potential issues and ensure information is accurate.
- Acts as liaison between teams and the move vendors, communicate any desk adds and last-minute seating updates.
- Monitor email and respond within 30 minutes of receipt providing a solution or informing the customer that the request is being addressed.
- Distribute labels, move schedule, packing instructions, and any additional FAQs for the customer during the move process.
- Work cohesively with other supporting vendors on moves including but not limited to our project management, security, facilities, and the various move companies.
- Conduct walks to ensure employees are packed; items are labeled, and ready to move as well as verify items have been delivered to the correct location.
- Hours will have a varied start and end times due to move and scheduling needs. Flexibility to work some nights and weekends is required.
- The ability to travel independently within a 1.5 to 10-mile radius
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods (up to 8 hours per workday).
- Ability to distribute supplies to other buildings, up to 50 pounds.
- Amazon is a dog-friendly environment with over 1,000 dogs on campus. Individuals with dog allergies or those who do not particularly care for dogs may not be the best fit.
- Sight (with or without corrective lenses) is required.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.